1. The first American to be named a cardinal, John McCloskey, was the ordinary of which archdiocese?
2. A former Bishop of Pittsburgh, this cardinal was Prefect of the Congregation for the Clergy when he was given the red hat in 1969.
3. He was Cardinal-Archbishop of New York, a former military chaplain, personal friends with Pope Pius XII, and a well-known enemy of Boston's Cardinal Richard Cushing.
4. Arguably the most prominent American Catholic theologian of the twentieth century, this cardinal was, like Pope Francis, a Jesuit.
5. In 2007, Daniel DiNardo became the first Cardinal-Archbishop of this archdiocese, a reflection of the tremendous recent growth of Catholicism in Texas.